Alan Stone & Co., LLC (ASC) and WallStreetResearch (WSR) Invite your company to present to an audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, including investment bankers, investment analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, family office managers, top brokers and accredited investors at our Exclusive Luncheon on:
Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in Boca Raton: Ruth's Chris Steak House, 225 NE Mizner Blvd #100
Boca Raton, FL 33432
12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
RSVP YOUR AVAILABILITY:
Barbara J. Blake, Administrative Assistant WSR 415-419-4239 email@example.com
Alan Stone, Managing Director 561-676-6048
Dore Perler, Director of Sales and Marketing 954-419-4239 firstname.lastname@example.org;
Victoria Davis, Senior Associate 561-926-2723 email@example.com;
The Forum Includes:
- CEO presentations of featured Small Cap and Micro Cap Companies.
- Various media (newspaper, radio and television) to cover the event.
- An audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, investment bankers, analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, top brokers and accredited investors.
- Opportunity to consult with WallStreet Research™ senior professionals for presentations and as well as development of corporate profiles.
- Your company summary printed in our conference material to be handed out to conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with CEOs of some of the most promising emerging companies in the Small Cap sector.
- Companies will have a table top display each event.
- Invitation to VIP Networking Reception "Standing Room Only" event for maximum exposure.
- National exposure in press releases provided by PR Newswire.
- One-on-One meetings with selected high net-worth investors and fund managers.
- Discount opportunities for WSR Small Cap Conference VIII sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Increased web and social networking presence as www.WallStreetResearch.org is ranked #1 on all major search engines.