Alan Stone & Co., LLC (ASC) and WallStreet Research (WSR) CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO MEET
Bob Jacobus, Managing Director, Brookline Investments/CEO
Saba Labs, LLC (private)
About Saba Labs, LLC:
Saba Labs, LLC, a development stage company based in Birmingham, AL, is a biotech company developing a highly effective wound care product, based on a proprietary (patent pending) botanical extract formulation. The company was formed around a transformative product that can disrupt a huge market - approximately $2-4B in the U.S. and $8-12B globally. Saba intends to grow its product portfolio from its initial spray application to a suite of products helping to advance healing for patients suffering from complex chronic or acute wounds such as surgical site infections, diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and burns. Clinical experience to date has shown that its spray is superior to current treatment options, and the company is positioning the product to be extremely cost competitive.
One-on-One Meetings Available
Tuesday, May 10 in Boca Raton:
JW Marriott Town Center Circle
5150 Town Center Circle
Breakfast between 10:00 am & 12:00 pm
Coffee/Dessert/Cocktails between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm;
Happy Hour 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm
Wednesday, May 11 in Boca Raton:
JW Marriott Town Center Circle
Breakfast meetings between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm
Wednesday, May 11 in Palm Beach:
Palm Beach Colony Hotel 155 Hammon Avenue
Coffee/Dessert/Cocktails between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm
Thursday, May 12 in Miami Beach:
National Hotel 17th & Collins Avenue
(Lunch)meeting available 1-3:30 pm
Morton's Steakhouse 1200 Brickell
Happy Hour between 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm
RSVP YOUR AVAILABILITY:
Alan Stone, Managing Director 561-676-6048
Dore Perler, Director of Sales and Marketing 954-419-4239 email@example.com;
Victoria Davis, Senior Associate 561-926-2723 firstname.lastname@example.org;
Barbara J. Blake, Administrative Assistant WSR 415-419-4239 email@example.com
The Forum Includes:
- CEO presentations of featured Small Cap and Micro Cap Companies.
- Various media (newspaper, radio and television) to cover the event.
- An audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, investment bankers, analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, top brokers and accredited investors.
- Opportunity to consult with WallStreet Research™ senior professionals for presentations and as well as development of corporate profiles.
- Your company summary printed in our conference material to be handed out to conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with CEOs of some of the most promising emerging companies in the Small Cap sector.
- Companies will have a table top display each event.
- Invitation to VIP Networking Reception "Standing Room Only" event for maximum exposure.
- National exposure in press releases provided by PR Newswire.
- One-on-One meetings with selected high net-worth investors and fund managers.
- Discount opportunities for WSR Small Cap Conference VIII sponsored by the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Increased web and social networking presence as www.WallStreetResearch.org is ranked #1 on all major search engines.